Everybody has a personal brand and makes a personal impact
Your personal brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room. That’s why everyone has a personal brand (whether they realise it or not) and why learning about personal impact is relevant for every type of business audience.
Just some of the people who have benefited from Jennifer’s keynote sessions are:
- Business leaders and executives who realise the value of the personal touch
- Women in the corporate world who want to raise their profile (and confidence) to get ahead
- Salespeople who know people buy people, not just what they’re selling
- Entrepreneurs and SMEs who realise they’re the face of the business
- Graduates and new recruits who want to get their career off to a flying start
Whoever the audience, they’ll leave with their heads buzzing with the realisation they already have a personal brand… they just haven’t tapped into its potential yet.
Watch Jennifer in action
Filmed at events for The Forum and An Inspirational Journey
- Personal Brand – The What, Why And How
- People Buy People…But Are They Buying You?
- Personal Impact And How To Make The Right Impression
- How To Be Human When You’re Digital
- 10 Networking Tips For People Who Hate Networking
- How To Stand Out In The Interview Hot Seat
- From Campus Life To Corporate Life: Navigating The Way
Jennifer was extremely engaging and insightful. Feedback from the delegates was universally positive and I certainly look forward to continuing to work with her.David McGuirk, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
Jennifer showed the audience just how important it is to use your brand to stand out from everyone else out there. She gave lots of practical tips and her energetic style made for a great presentation.Claire Elcock, Associate Director, Grant Thornton
Jennifer delivered a fantastic personal branding seminar. Always an engaging speaker, Jennifer’s no-nonsense, practical advice was very well received by the audience.Emilie West, Head of Determined To Lead, RBS
Jennifer’s sessions are always structured to the audience, with simple, everyday tips that have improved communication across the business. She always has an impact.Simon Smith, Product & Development Director, Capita
Jennifer hosts a fantastic session as part of our graduates’ induction, giving them pointers for maximising their brand and avoiding pitfalls. It’s valuable advice I wish I’d had early in my career!Rachel Cook, Practice Director (Transportation), Atkins
Jennifer provided a keynote speech and was excellent. The content was extremely relevant and her delivery was impactful and humorous. I would thoroughly recommend her for an event!Fiona Conway, Director of Retail & Business T&O, Santander